We are excited to announce that Staunton Bowling Lanes will reopen our doors on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. While we look forward to serving our community again, please be assured that your health and safety remain our top propriety.
We know the wait has been long and we want to thank our customers for taking the necessary steps regarding social distancing and proper hygiene guidelines so that our community can begin to reopen. We are ready to bring bowling back so that you, your family, and your friends can enjoy some entertainment and sport and experience the new upgrading software we have installed.
During the time that our center has been closed to the public, center management has been focused on new methods of sterilization and deep cleaning of our entire facility. We have taken the following steps to make the experience at Staunton Bowling Lanes as safe as possible, including:
- Thoroughly deep cleaning and sterilizing of our building while we have been closed.
- Revamping our operational and cleaning processes and procedures with the safety of our guests and team members in mind.
- Assessing our space and lane layout so our guests can maintain social distancing at our facility.
- Closely reviewing state and federal operating guidelines for Phase 3 of the reopening process and how they apply to us.
- Installed HEPA filters in our five large commercial air purifiers to improve the air quality.
- We have installed brand new bowling software that not only provide additional entertainment and games, other then the traditional ten pin bowling, but allows for us to deal with customers out at their assigned lane limiting moment around the center.
We look forward to welcoming back you and your family when you feel it is safest for you to return and get “Back to Bowling”!
Staunton Bowling Lanes